General Business Links
- The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants This is a professional organization for Canadian Chartered Accountants. On-line updates on accounting and auditing issues will be provided here.
- The Certified General Accountants' Association of Canada Professional accountants in industry, commerce, finance, government and public practice; who are represented nationally through CGA Canada, and regionally through their provincial Associations and local chapter structures
- School Net - Business SchoolNet helps to facilitate excellence in learning through electronic networking across Canada.
- Business and Education Partnerships The Canadian Partnership Network, (CPN) is an informal group of practitioners of school-based business-education partnerships with representation from most provinces and the Yukon at this time.
- The Learning Partnership We nurture the growth of partnerships among schools, businesses and communities, devoted to constantly strengthening our publicly-funded school systems.
- Junior Achievement Canada Through partnerships with business, education and youth Junior Achievement brings business and economic education to thousands of young people in communities across Canada.
- Stellar Business - Worldwide EditionPractical Business Information.
- Street Cents Online Produced by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, this program addresses issues related to youth and consumerism.
- CNN Financial Network Online financial magazine.
- CNN Markets Report Provides constant market updates and analyses.
- Entrepreneurs' Exchange Entrepreneurs' Exchange, Inc. is a student-run not-for-profit organization designed to foster entrepreneurship among MBA students at the Leonard N. Stern School of Business.
- Business Education on the Internet Biz/ed is a dedicated business and economics information gateway for students, teachers and lecturers.
- Heinemann Business Studies and Economics site For both Economics and Business Studies - information on useful resources and a wealth of regularly updated case studies.
- International Business Directory An incredible collection of international business related links.
- Yahoo's Business DirectoryAn excellent search engine created specifically for locating businesses on the web.
- Government of Canada Government of Canada's primary site, with links to other government departments and agencies.
- Statistics Canada Statistics Canada is the country's national statistical agency, with programs organized into three broad subject matter areas: demographic and social, socio-economic and economic.
- Canadian International Merchandise Trade Statistics
- Bank of Canada The Bank of Canada's primary responsibilities are set out in the Bank of Canada Act and can be grouped into four broad functions: monetary policy, bank notes, central banking services, debt management.
- Revenue Canada Revenue Canada is responsible for Canadian tax, trade, and border administration.
- Industry Canada The federal government's key department in charge of national economic issues.
- Department of Finance Canada The Department of Finance Canada is the federal department primarily responsible for providing the Government of Canada with analysis and advice on the broad economic and financial affairs of Canada.
Return to 3A Accounting main index